I only meant to do Rarity and Fluttershy (the two to the left), and then ...
I tried to adhere to the ponies' dresses' color schemes, and also try to add a touch of "Rarity" fashion sense, since she's supposed to have designed them. Kinda fun, since it also had me trying to think how Rarity sees her friends.Rarity
- I love how this dress fits her so well. Over the top embellishments of rose gold and rubies and dramatic flaring and ruching, in a very feminine bodice. It's a very "Rarity" type dress.Fluttershy
- I noticed a little too late that Rarity would never make Fluttershy's dress so low-cut, since it would embarrass her, but oops. Also not too sure of the Poison Ivy look the leaf motif gives her, but I love the very sweet, feminine look the skirt gives it.Twilight Sparkle
- A simple, elegant dress with sparkly embroidery suits the studious girl from the big city, topped off with the opera gloves.Applejack
- This one was hard, but I love how it came out. A bit cowgirl, a bit saloon gal, and all fantastic. I didn't want it to look like an unfortunate hillbilly trying to fit in. And since Rarity is the one designing it, I assumed that it would be more feminine than AJ would like, but that Rarity would still try her hardest to make it cowgirl-y.Rainbow Dash
- I finally decided on a gijinka for her! I couldn't decide between butch, tomboy, or just athlete. I went with just a very competitive athlete and made her design more feminine, since she DOES enjoy singing and group hugs and all that jazz. BTW, a rainbow dress is the worst idea ever. With her wings, she kinda looks like Hermes or something in that dress.Pinkie Pie
- It looks like a cupcake. My work is done here.EDIT:
For all people who want to draw on these designs for cosplay I have only 1 requirement: Send or Link Pics!